Our focus on Estate & Legacy Planning Protects Families and Preserves Assets
Let us help you transfer your property to the next generation and beyond
Establishing an estate plan early on and adjusting it as needed throughout your lifetime can help you prepare for the future and leave a legacy for the people you love. At Stowell, Geweke & Piskorski, P.C., L.L.O., we recognize the benefits of long-term planning and can explain how wills, trusts and other options can be tailored to meet your specific needs. We help you set up a complete, customized program to preserve your assets, protect your loved ones, and avoid unnecessary costs.
Our services include:
- Preparation and review of wills, revocable living trusts, and financial and health care powers of attorney
- Estate tax planning with credit shelter and marital trusts or use of portability to maximize estate tax exemptions
- Lifetime gifting, including irrevocable life insurance trusts and annual exclusion gifts
- Business organization and succession planning
- Probate and post-mortem tax and family planning
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Elder law, including Medicaid planning
Stowell, Geweke & Piskorski, P.C., L.L.O. understands that each estate planning client has unique assets and priorities. Please call 308-728-3246 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.